We are booked for the Navigator Stretch SUV Limo from California Dream Limos... I'm really excited about that! Anyway one more thing that is partially done.. I have to email here so she can email me with the rest of the info... So we will see how that goes...
Monday, August 17, 2009
Guess what I booked today... - Feb 3
.. the limo!
We are booked for the Navigator Stretch SUV Limo from California Dream Limos... I'm really excited about that! Anyway one more thing that is partially done.. I have to email here so she can email me with the rest of the info... So we will see how that goes...
We are booked for the Navigator Stretch SUV Limo from California Dream Limos... I'm really excited about that! Anyway one more thing that is partially done.. I have to email here so she can email me with the rest of the info... So we will see how that goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment